Want to Contact Us To Place Your Advert? Click Here

Sentimental Xavi Hernandez Shares Views On Cardiff 2017 Showdown

Published by ATG Staff 19th May 2017

The UEFA Champions League final is just two weeks away and the world is turning its attention to the Cardiff super clash scheduled for June 3rd. Many football enthusiasts, pundit and professional are voicing their assessment on the Cardiff showdown.

One of the legends that has talked about the Cardiff showdown has been former Barcelona midfield maestro Xavi Hernandez, who currently ply his trade with Qatari side Al-Sadd, the midfielder insists he would want the Italian side (Juventus) to win the Champions League for just one reason.

Xavi explained in a presentation act for Qatar’s project to host the 2022 World Cup.

‘I want them [Juventus] to win the Champions League and I want it for Buffon, he deserves it. If he wins, it will be his first Champions League’.

‘I think Juventus will win the final, but it is 50-50 for either team’, he added

Have Something Interesting/Informative you want us to Post on Aimtoget? Send to infoaimtoget@gmail.com

Comments:
No comments yet, be the first to comment

Post A Comment

Enter your credentials to login.

Aimtoget is Nigeria's new online platform for 24/7 gist, music, movies, stories, free sms and more.
Home
Updates Music Videos Celebrity Gist Funny Post Education Tech Stories
About Us
About / Contact Terms And Conditions Privacy Policy Advertise with us
Social
Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube