Want to Contact Us To Place Your Advert? Click Here

Do You Receive Airtime As Payment In Your Business ? See How to Convert Airtime To Cash Instantly

Published by ATG Staff 3rd Jun 2017

Do you run any business and receive payment via airtime of any kind ?

Have you ever accumulated a lot of airtime on your SIM?

Have you ever thought of converting them to usable cash instantly ?

If yes. Then you have gotten a better solution to your problem.

In the past we observed there were some business people that collected airtime as a payment method for their business and found it very difficult converting to usable cash after accumulating a lot on their SIM.

Some try selling their airtime hand to hand to people and at the end of the day still get scammed. But now we have gotten a solution to the problem.

HOW DOES CONVERSION OF AIRTIME TO INSTANT CASH WORK?

Trust me and believe that this is the only platform that helps to convert accumulated airtime to cash instantly in a convenient way for users with instant payment process.

You can easily convert Airtime to Cash in four simple steps.

STEP 1: Register On aimtoget to automatically have an E-wallet

STEP 2: Navigate to transact.aimtoget.com

STEP 3: Fund your E-wallet with airtime method.

STEP 4: Withdraw Funds to any Nigeria bank.

What are you waiting for? Join aimtoget transact today and turn your thoughts to reality now. To get started, simply sign up for a aimtoget account here

Have Something Interesting/Informative you want us to Post on Aimtoget? Send to infoaimtoget@gmail.com

Comments:
jimmywat
6:32pm
18th May
How many hours will it take to update I have deposited since
aimtoget
6:50pm
18th May
@Jimmywat we have been trying to reach your number but hasn't been going through .. Please always provide us a reachable number thanks . You will be credited immediately your deposit alert is gotten... "Funding with ATM, voucher and airtime are instant crediting
JIMMYWAT
9:21am
19th May
Since wen nawaw since yesterday
Aimtoget
10:35am
19th May
Kindly recheck ur wallet balance @ Jimmywat. Thanks
AlagaBaale
9:11am
21st May
I'm planing 2 join now, my question is: Do you normally deduct commission??
JIMMYWAT
11:44am
21st May
Plz credit me and see you guys should remove that transfer charge of 150 after depositing at the rate of 25% charge and payout they will still charge me 150 it a total loss y not make it 25% deposit charge to bank free, or free on deposit, 25% charge to bank if not so am leaving let me go back to ZORANGA, 30% on deposit transfer to bank free it better for me
aimtoget
3:55pm
21st May
@AlagaBaale yes we do u can go to transact.aimtoget.com to view move about how the system works. u will be charged just 25% of the amount you are depositing and for instant payment process just #100 will be charged just instant payment to any Nigeria bank. Thanks
aimtoget
4:00pm
21st May
@Jimmywat - Just 25% is been charged and it reduces as low as 10% at times . The fee is for instant payment process. No web have the feature of processing payment instantly immediately you request for withdrawal. And the fee is been deducted for the integration of instant payout on our website. So stay cool and enjoy aimtoget. Thanks
JIMMYWAT
7:41am
27th May
Plz moving off to ZORANGA your charge is too much remove that 25% charge I will come back I will be checking on you guys for una
aimtoget
7:08am
29th May
Other website charges 30% to convert airtime to cash and it takes 2-3 days to process payment. while aimtoget charge just 25% and #100 for instant payment and they pay you in minutes. So make a better decision. Thanks
JIMMYWAT
1:36pm
29th May
That 100 is OK and make that 25% charge be 10 your site will be the best this is business bro and plz allow user transfer 1k like zoranga.com not that 3k above
aimtoget
6:34am
1st Jun
@JIMMYWAT it will be considered and user will be able to withdraw up to 1500 - 2000 minimum. Thanks

Post A Comment

Aimtoget is Nigeria's new online platform for 24/7 gist, music, movies, stories, free sms and more.
Home
Updates Music Videos Celebrity Gist Funny Post Education Tech Stories
About Us
About / Contact Terms And Conditions Privacy Policy Advertise with us
Social
Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube